Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Blog!

Hey Guys!

I'm not too sure how many people will actually read this, but anyways, I'm starting a blog on essentially a beginners perspective of the beauty community on blogs and youtube and anywhere else I happen to find!

I love watching makeup videos on youtube and reviews especially! I want to make a kind of forum community where people like myself who don't have any experience but are very enthusiastic talk about videos they've seen that they would recommend or new products they want to know more about!

Also I thought it would be a good idea if I put up my reactions to peoples videos or blogs or which I would recommend or prefer! Also any products or anything I have myself or have seen I will let you guys know about it! Whether it be makeup, jewellry or even music! Whatever!

If that sounds like something you would be interested in, please subscribe and keep reading! Or let me know what you would like to read! Everyone's ideas would be greatly appreciated! I hope to have at least one article or entry a week maybe even two. It depends as I am a college student at the moment and the work load I get varies week to week.

Thanks so much for reading this! See you next time!

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment